Flexible multi-language Risk Register with integrated support for internal ISO processes
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) System is a cloud-based risk management system for the general marketplace that provides:
- An advanced capability for any organisation that needs a configurable risk register to manage general risks across their activities.
- An integrated capability to measure the effectiveness of risk management actions and controls across multiple risk dimensions including financial and location impact and using external KRIs.
- An integrated process for linking risks to general management items, issues and tasks including those specifically related to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 31000 and ISO 41001 for organisations pursuing or maintaining these accreditations.
- An integrated capability to create and maintain records for internal and external audits and for linking any identified risks or issues to a particular audit (whether the audit be a general risk assessment or related to an ISO accreditation).
API enabling event-driven risk alerts from external systems and processes
For customers using our Facilities Management System or Vehicle Fleet Management System our Enterprise Risk Management System also provides:
- An integrated capability to action event-based risk alerts generated from our cloud-based Facilities Management and Fleet Management solutions.
- An API providing the capability to receive and action event-based risk alerts from external systems and management processes including IoT sensors providing real-time space occupancy and environmental data